Saturday 19 January 2019
Home      All news      Contact us     
allafrica - 6 month ago

Fire Guts Harare s Raylton Sports Club

[The Herald] PATRONS at Harare s Raylton Sports Club woke up to the shock of their lives after they found the building they have called their recreational home for many years gutted by a fire. Property worth thousands of dollars was destroyed by the fire that was suspected to have been started by an electrical fault around midnight on Wednesday.

Related news

Latest News
Hashtags:   

Harare

 | 

Raylton

 | 

Sports

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources