Monday 20 January 2020
Home      All news      Contact us     
myzimbabwe - 1 month ago

Sad News: University student electrocuted after stepping on nake_d electric wire

A 20-YEAR-OLD university student from Lupane who benefited from the Presidential scholarship was allegedly electrocuted after he stepped on an illegally connected electric wire at his parents house. Matabeleland North acting police spokesperson, Sergeant Namatirai Mashona, confirmed the electrocution of Auren Bekezela Nyathi in his family s fowl run where the illegal connection had been made. [ ]


Latest News
Hashtags:   

University

 | 

student

 | 

electrocuted

 | 

after

 | 

stepping

 | 

nake_d

 | 

electric

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources