Monday 24 June 2019
Home      All news      Contact us     
harare24 - 14 days ago

Cellphone ignites fire as pair siphons fuel from car

TWO Gweru man sustained severe burns all over their bodies while vehicles worth US$9 000 were destroyed by a fire which started after one of them answered his cellphone while they were siphoning petrol from a vehicle at a garage in Mberengwa. Midlands provincial police spokesperson, Inspector Joel Goko confirmed the incident which occurred at Chiware Garage at Mataga Growth Point in Mberengwa last...


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Cellphone

 | 

ignites

 | 

siphons

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources