Sunday 16 December 2018
Home      All news      Contact us     
myzimbabwe - 29 days ago

Community left shell-shocked as boy dies after room he was sleeping in caught fire

A five-year-old child died in a raging inferno on Thursday morning after the room he was sleeping in caught fire. The tragedy, which occurred at around 2am at Lower Gwelo Mission, under Vungu Rural District Council, traumatised the local community. At the time of the incident, the minor, Clive Dube is said to have been [ ]

Related news

Latest News
Hashtags:   

Community

 | 

shell

 | 

shocked

 | 

after

 | 

sleeping

 | 

caught

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources